What’s the best way to tell a story about a software like Compare Suite? We could hire the best copywriter, but even the best sale pitch could not compare to the real users’ stories. That´s why a long time ago we started collecting opinions of our clients. As a result we have a kind of a knowledge base with 360-degree review done by the users. Here is what you can expect:
- All stories are 100% real, written by real users of Compare Suite
- In many cases we additionally share our own perspective (you will see “A note by the developers” section)
- The stories are grouped into bigger stories to make it easier to review the topic
- The stories are cross-linked, as real stories never fit into just one topic
Below you will find a map for the user stories that we have on our website. Choose a topic and go ahead with reading and finding an interesting solution to your everyday challenges. Should you prefer a classical marketing approach with a list of features, please return to the home page.
A map for users’ stories
- General file and folder comparison challenges. The best place to get started and learn some best practices about file and folder comparison.
Those who deal every day with document editing software will find excellent insights here:
- MS Word documents comparison – tips and tricks
- MS Excel comparison hacks
- PDF comparison via conversion to text
Sometimes the key idea to the comparison is to have a document where all the differences that were found are highlighted. This document can be archived, shared, and used for further processing. Here are the stories on this topic:
- Comparison report as used by the customers
A domain related to the workflow in a legal office: comparison of the contracts, drafts, and other documentation. Believe us, there are some nuances, and you can learn them directly from Compare Suite users:
- Legal domain: comparison of the contracts and drafts
Finally, there are two more application areas where Compare Suite is used with success. We are talking about those guys who aren’t afraid of comparing binary files, XMLs, doing automation via command line interface, and making crash tests for all features of our software every day:
- Comparison for engineers (many of them from the software development and database domain)
- Comparison automation with command line
For now, those are all the main categories for the user stories. If some user story was not moved to any specific group yet, you will find it in the user stories section that we have.
Do you have a good story to share?
If you have some interesting case that you want to share with others, feel free to contact us. We’ll be happy to add a new story into this collection.